Wednesday, February 28, 2007

FINALLY!


I am so excited to have found so many photographers on the Blogger. I have been obsessed with this thing since my family and I just moved out of state, away from all our family and friends. But now, it will be even worse! I have started this blog to share with other photographers and work on the "Photo A Day" challenge. My first post will be of the hiking adventure we just took our girls on. We hiked to the peak of a small mountain that is decorated with the letter F for Florence, Arizona. On the way, I found a great graffitied wall underneath the railroad tracks that I HAD to shoot! I love pics of my little girls! Aren't they the cutest? They are 5 and almost 3 and a complete blast! Please enjoy and feel free to comment or give advice or tips as you like! Thanks, Jamie

8 comments:

Life's little pleasures said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Welcome to the 2peas POTD group! Your dd's are so cute! TFS

amazing grace said...

Welcome to the POTD group! Glad you started your blog. Your daughters are so adorable and that first picture is fun.

leah

Patti said...

Gorgeous pics. That second one is so cute.

Deb said...

Jamie these are great! The desaturation of the center one in your banner and just the sepia in general fits the wood so well (and of course your models are great too ... unfortunately mine are grown up and I have to 'borrow' now!) Welcome to POTD ...

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

Welcome to POTD. I just joined in on the fun last weekend and am having fun with it.

Amy Covey said...

Welcome to POTD! Your little girls are adorable!

Joanne Fowler said...

These are great shots and your daughters are so adorable!