Saturday, March 3, 2007

A Little Blurb About Me...







Here are a few things about myself...I won't make you read 100....I'm too tired to write that many anyways ;)

1. I am the happiest I've ever been in my life

2. I owe that to my family

3. I have an amazing husband of almost seven years!

4. I don't know why he puts up with me sometimes ;)




5. He has changed my life
6. I have learned to love me through his eyes

7. He gave me my two beautiful daughters

8. Nikki Renee, 5

9. Kayli Belle, almost 3

10. I thank God every day for sending them to me
11. They are so vivacious and full of life



12. I'm a survivor of childhood Leukemia


13. I was diagnosed at 10 years old

14. I was told I had less than 20% chance of surviving

15. I was told I may never have children

16. I thank my Savior and Heavenly Father for my life every day

17. My story has been published in a book called "Making Your Own Miracle"

18. It has given me the motivation to write my own story

19. Who knows if I'll ever try to publish it or just have it for myself and my family
20. I live in Arizona

21. I lived in Las Vegas my whole life until 6 months ago and I miss my family back home TERRIBLY!

22. I love it out here!

23. I live in the boonies!

24. I am (obviously) OBSESSED with photography

25. Especially my own children

26. I LOVE girlfriends! :)


27. I love to make new friends

28. I love to sew, scrapbook and decorate my house

29. I am a member of the LDS church

30. I am in a Book Club once a month

31. I hope to leave my mark on this world!

8 comments:

Joanne Fowler said...

Praise the Lord! I was so blessed to read this! What a great story about you surviving lukemia! And you have a gorgeous family - you are so blessed!

Lovely pics, thanks for sharing your life!

AmyC said...

Wow! You're beautiful! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us! I love all the photos that you peppered throughout this post, especially that wedding photo! Gorgeous!

Amanda said...

Wow! Gorgeous pics, beautiful you, and I love the story you've told! I can't wait to see more from you!

Lorrie said...

WOW... what a story to tell. Thank God for all his blessings! You sound like you have a wonderful life to capture, good thing you love photography! =)
Your photos are great - and you are so beautiful!!

Life's little pleasures said...

Thanks guys for the comments! Everyone is so sweet! I'm so glad I found this group of smart, beautiful women to learn from! Hope it's not too personal, just love to express my gratitude for my blessings. :)

Tracey Kendall said...

you have been through it at survived. What a beautiful family you have. Thanks for telling your story. I look forward to reading more from your blog and seeing alot more great pictures.

warm wishes
Tracey

Becky and Bryan said...

You don't know me and nor do I know you, but after reading your blog, it made me want to say "hi". You sound like a great chick!! And I love your pictures! You have a great talent from God! May He use you mightly in this!

Laura said...

I loved reading your list. Sounds like you've had a lot of things in your life that have made you into a strong person with a strong character. So nice to meet you! Wonderful pics by the way, I look forward to checking your blog.