Saturday, April 21, 2007

Grandparents

There are lots of emotions that go with the word "Grandparent" for me. First are my own grandparents. I have been very blessed to have memories of not only my passed on grandma (Anderson) and Papa (Green), but also of my Great-Grandparents. I truly, truly miss them and have been so blessed to have them all in my life. My "Grammy" lives back in Vegas and is so talented and I wish I was closer to see her more often. Also, my girls are very blessed to have three awesome grandparents in their life. Their Grandma Hutchings (who lives in Utah), we don't get to see often enough anymore, but they love her to pieces! The girls have spent LOTS and LOTS of time with my parents and have a very deep and strong relationship with them. Although we are not a block away anymore, they still see them as often as they can! Grammy and Papa came to stay with us for the Easter weekend and the girls had an absolute blast! I tried to get some shots of them and our impromptu session was after three hours of church and a morning of easter egg hunting, so they were not cooperative for very long. Just wanted to share with you what I got.......(we even managed to get in a cute family pic).......these two little girls are VERY spoiled with LOVE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI JAMIE FROM HEATHER'S MOM,

YOUR FAMILY IS JUST BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE BEING ABLE TO SEE ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL, SPIRITUAL, AND TALENTED YOUNG LADIES, AS YOU GROW AND MATURE AND BECOME WIFES, AND MOTHERS. I LOVED EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU BACK IN THE DAY, AND I ALWAYS SAW THE DESTINY YOU WOULD ALL FULLFILL SOMEDAY. HEATHER, ALWAYS SURROUNDED HERSELF WITH SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS, I ENJOYED HAVING ALL OF YOU IN OUR LIVES. I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT GRANDPARENTS, I FEEL IT IS TRULY SUCH A BLESSING WHEN CHILDREN ARE ABLE TO HAVE THE INFLUENCE AND LOVE OF GRANDPARENTS IN THEIR LIVES. I CAN SAY AS A GRANDPARENT, THAT THOSE PRECIOUS, SWEET SPIRITS, ARE ONE OF LIFES GREATEST BLESSINGS. THEY ARE A JOY, TO BE CHERRISHED. I KNOW MY GREATEST JOYS IN LIFE ARE BEING A WIFE, MOTHER AND GRANDMA, I LIVE FOR MY LITTLE BUGS, AND I AM SO GREATFUL FOR EVERY MOMENT I GET TO BE WITH THEM. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO SHARE IN THE LIFE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THROUGH YOUR BLOG. I SEE THAT FAMOUS JAMIE SPIRIT SHINE THROUGH IN YOUR GIRLS SMILES, JUST LIKE THEIR MOM. I AM PROUD OF YOU.
I LOVE HAVING ALL THESE SWEET SPIRITS IN MY LIFE, WHAT A THRILL.
LOVE YA,
MOM VAN RIJ

Lorrie said...

Gorgeous family. I love these shots. The lighting is terrific. You did a great job of capturing some wonderful family moments!

AmyC said...

Aw...this is such a sweet post. Grandparents are such a treasure.

These photos are all fantastic! I can't believe they even cooperated at all after church & egg hunting! My girls so would NOT be up for photos! LOL!

You have a beautiful family! :-)

Kathy said...

Beautiful family!